2009-06-19

I AM TOUR KICKS OFF ON SUNDAY!!!




So it's about that time again. Time for Ms. Knowles to hit the stage for another US tour. If you haven't gotten your tickets yet then WHO ARE YOU??? I'll be there, posted up, jamming like it's nobody's business. If you're a slacker then go HERE and try and grab whatever may be left in the city closest to you.ALSO don't forget to check out Beyonce, Mary Mary, Maxwell and many many more when they perform next weekend, Sunday June 28, at the BET Awards. Tune in at 8:00 PM EST next Sunday or make the move to LA with me!! I'm going, who's coming with me??? Possible BET Awards ticket giveaway?? Hmmm... STAY TUNED!!!!Also Beyonce's got a new karaoke contest going on...all you singers show us what you got, and try to win tickets to her show in Vegas by going HERE.

NorthwestNick@Sony