2009-06-22

CLIPSE BACK AT IT AGAIN!! (MEGAPOST)


What's up world?! I'm kind of under the weather but that doesn't mean It's going to stop me from bringing you exclusives. First, I'm have to break yo off with this Clipse megapost. Ok, here we go...

So not to soon after they dropped their new single 'I'm Good" featuring Pharrell, seems as though someone leaked another treat that I figured I would bless you with called tentatively called "Eyes On Me" featuring Keri Hilson. Now, I'm not gonna post, the downloadable link because I'm a Clipse fan as you can tell and apparently Skateboard P was FURIOUS that this song leaked. So I won't add fuel to the fire. It's supposed to be an unfinished, rough cut of the song, but I provided a little youtube joint for you to check out for your listening pleasures. Jam it!



Also for all you NYC/Tri-State heads, check out Clipse perform at Sneaker Pimps THIS FRIDAY JUNE 26. It's gonna be niiiiiiice. If you still need to buy tickets or need any other info go HERE. As always I have infinite hooks ups, so please believe I will be in attendance. Who's coming with me??!!!!

Don't forget to check out the BRAND NEW Clipse video for "Kinda Like A Big Deal" featuring Kanye West, which just dropped today. Peep the video HERE is niiiiiice. Also, keep an eye out for Til the Casket Drops coming this fall. Whew. I'm winded. Three Clipse exclusives in one post. Don't say I never did anything for you.

-NorthwestNick@Sony