2009-07-09

BEAUTIFUL NIGHTMARE INDEED



Got to be honest. The "Three the Hard Way" works. This video will forever rid me on any evil nightmares and bad dreams. So soothing. So melodic. So... niiice. But I digress.

So the other day we hit you with a preview for Beyoncé's new video for "Sweet Dreams." I told you to check out the premiere on VH1 and MTV, but I felt like being nice today, so here it is. You're So Pop World Premiere, drum roll please... BLADOW! A little treat to kick off the weekend (because I know some of you start the weekend a little earlier than others). Just sit back, relax, and watch Sasha Fierce at her finest.



Make sure you check her current I Am... Tour in a city near you if you haven't already. Try and scoop some tickets if you can HERE. And for all you die hards, check out the Above and Beyoncé CD/DVD combo package HERE.

-NorthwestNick@Sony