2009-06-22

I AM... TOUR KICKOFF



If you paid attention to the TWITTER posts today, everyone seems to be raving about Beyoncé's show. Last night she kicked off the American leg of her I AM... tour at Madison Square Garden. Unfortunately I missed the first show here in NYC last night, but I'll be IN THERE tonight for show two at Madison Square Garden. I had a lot of sources tell me that they show was craazy. Supposedly she's got some nice video clips plays, the choreography is on point, the costumes are "nuts" and she goes for 2 and a half hours straight through. Not to mention Young Hov, Jay-Z came out to grace the stage WOW! She's a machine! I'll be able to give you a full detailed review tomorrow after my experience tonight.

Anyways, this part of the tour includes 32 dates, so be sure to buy your tickets if you haven’t already! Also look out for her performance airing on the BET Awards this Sunday June 28th at 8:00 PM EST. The BET Awards are always a good look. Stephen Hill, what up?!